Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    TRENDING :
    • Admissions Teams Are Breaking —and Colleges Are Feeling It
    • Trump Approval Hits Second-Term Low Amid Iran War
    • How McDonald’s Tackled the $35,000 Problem of Missed Shifts
    • Rare Pentagon Footage from 9/11 Released
    • He Taught Himself a Recipe and Sold $85,000 From His Kitchen
    • Energy Storage Stocks Tumble as GE Vernova Leads Losses
    • Market Talk – August 18, 2026
    • 5 Places AI Learns About Your Brand (Your Website Isn’t One)
    Populist Bulletin
    • Home
    • US Politics
    • World Politics
    • Economy
    • Business
    • Headline News
    Populist Bulletin
    Home»World Politics»Dallas Teacher Rearrested on TERRORISM Charge After July 4th Shooting at ICE Facility | The Gateway Pundit
    World Politics 3 Mins Read

    Dallas Teacher Rearrested on TERRORISM Charge After July 4th Shooting at ICE Facility | The Gateway Pundit

    World Politics 3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email Copy Link
    Follow Us
    Google News Flipboard
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement began an enhanced enforcement operation in Chicago Jan. 26, 2025. The operation included officers with the Department of Justice, the FBI, the DEA, the ATF and the U.S. Marshals Service.

    A Dallas teacher previously accused of tampering with evidence tied to a July 4 attack outside the Prairieland Detention Center in Alvarado has been rearrested, this time with an additional terrorism-related charge. 

    Court and jail records indicate that his bond conditions, including internet monitoring, were a key factor in his return to custody.

    The suspect, 32-year-old Dario Sanchez, was first arrested on July 15 after allegedly deleting messages on Signal and Discord that investigators say were linked to group chats planning an “operation” at the detention center. 

    His initial bond was set at $5 million but was later reduced to $150,000. Sanchez was indicted on August 28, released on bond the following day, and publicly claimed he was “wrongfully arrested.”

    On Monday, he was rearrested for the same tampering charge, this time with a $1 million bond and an additional allegation of hindering the prosecution of terrorism. 

    Court documents show the escalation was tied to his internet search history, which was monitored under his bond conditions.

    The filings state that Sanchez conducted searches “best characterized as explosive construction internet queries.” 

    Examples include how to melt plastic to make molds, how to modify radio-controlled transmitters, and whether Nintendo Game Boy batteries could serve as power sources for triggering devices. 

    One search specifically asked whether a 900 mAh Game Boy battery could be used in a trigger system. Another focused on whether “aluminite” could be used in explosives.

    When questioned about the searches by his bond officer, Sanchez claimed he was experimenting with hobbies, including building anime figure molds, tinkering with plastic model cars, and replacing a battery in his old Game Boy. 

    His attorney, Frank Sellers, argued that prosecutors were criminalizing normal behavior. “He’s stuck at home trying to find a hobby, something to tinker with,” Sellers told KERA News. 

    “And instead of allowing a person to live their lives, Johnson County has thrown him in jail for what George Orwell would call ‘thought crime.’”

    Court records show that Sanchez was required to install GPS monitoring and remote surveillance software on his devices within seven days of release. 

    The software was set to monitor for searches related to gun violence, anti-government activity, and general threats of violence. Sellers described the restrictions as excessive, calling them “the most oppressive bond conditions I’ve ever seen in almost 13 years of doing this.” He said he would appeal if Sanchez’s bond is not reinstated.

    The July 4 incident at the detention facility remains under investigation. 

    Authorities allege that as many as a dozen individuals dressed in black launched fireworks at the facility before one person opened fire from the woods, striking an Alvarado police officer in the neck. 

    Seventeen suspects have been arrested, with fourteen facing federal charges. Hearings for those individuals were held earlier this week, with some transferred from Johnson County Jail to Wichita County Jail.Sanchez’s next court appearance is scheduled for October 16, where his legal team plans to contest the new charges and conditions of his detention.

    WATCH: Why The LEFT Has A VIOLENCE Issue



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

    Related Posts

    Trump Approval Hits Second-Term Low Amid Iran War

    August 18, 2026

    Rare Pentagon Footage from 9/11 Released

    August 18, 2026

    Energy Storage Stocks Tumble as GE Vernova Leads Losses

    August 18, 2026
    Top News
    World Politics 4 Mins Read

    EXPLOSIVE: Counterterrorism Expert Tells Senate Hearing Michigan Dem Senate Nominee Abdul El-Sayed Has Deep Ties to Muslim Brotherhood Network and Terror-Linked Groups Through Father-in-Law and Emgage

    World Politics 4 Mins Read

    Screenshot A top counterterrorism expert delivered a bombshell warning Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary subcommittee…

    Try these 4 iOS 26 battery tips to keep your Apple iPhone running longer than ever

    September 28, 2025

    Jobs And Rates – Down And Up

    November 26, 2025

    Putin To Attend BRICS Summit In India

    May 20, 2026
    Top Trending
    Business 8 Mins Read

    Admissions Teams Are Breaking —and Colleges Are Feeling It

    Business 8 Mins Read

    Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own. Key Takeaways Admissions offices…

    World Politics 1 Min Read

    Trump Approval Hits Second-Term Low Amid Iran War

    World Politics 1 Min Read

    President Trump’s approval rating has reached its lowest point of his second…

    Business 3 Mins Read

    How McDonald’s Tackled the $35,000 Problem of Missed Shifts

    Business 3 Mins Read

    Key Takeaways Escalate, an employee-support app that began piloting at seven McDonald’s…

    Categories
    • Business
    • Economy
    • Headline News
    • Top News
    • US Politics
    • World Politics
    About us

    The Populist Bulletin was founded with a fervent commitment to inform, inspire, empower and spark meaningful conversations about the economy, business, politics, government accountability, globalization, and the preservation of American cultural heritage.

    We are devoted to delivering straightforward, unfiltered, compelling, relatable stories that resonate with the majority of the American public, while boldly challenging false mainstream narratives that seem to only serve entrenched elitists, and foreign interests.

    Top Picks

    Admissions Teams Are Breaking —and Colleges Are Feeling It

    August 18, 2026

    Trump Approval Hits Second-Term Low Amid Iran War

    August 18, 2026

    How McDonald’s Tackled the $35,000 Problem of Missed Shifts

    August 18, 2026
    Categories
    • Business
    • Economy
    • Headline News
    • Top News
    • US Politics
    • World Politics
    Copyright © 2025 Populist Bulletin. All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.